Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment for treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following at the time of your visit:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms
1. A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
2. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (ie, heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (ie, antibiotics, for pre-med).
3. If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within six months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
If you have any additional questions prior to your first visit with Dr. Rhome, we encourage you to give us a call at 215-735-7113. Our office staff will be more than happy to speak with you and help clarify any questions you might have. With nearly 40 years of experience, Dr. Rhome has performed over 30,000 endodontic procedures and is one of the top endodontists in the Philadelphia area. His patients’ health and comfort are his top priority, so please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.